Tea rinses are used to reduce shedding, stimulate hair growth and detangle hair.
Perfect for locs or if you don't do clay mask you can still get all the natural herbs in your hair regimen.
- Moisture– Tea rinses are a great way to get moisture in the hair between your regular washes. Some persons will use the tea rinse as a middle of the week hair refresher, especially if they exercise. Some tea rinses are excellent for keeping the scalp supple and free from dryness.
- Strengthens Hair– You will find that overtime the hair feels strengthened and less prone to breakage.
- Hides Gray– Tea rinses slows down gray hairs overtime with consistent use.
- Prevents and Treats Dandruff– herbs helps treat dandruff when used on the scalp.
- Stimulates The Scalp And Helps With Hair Growth– herbs are good stimulants; increasing hair gowth by stimulating the scalp.
- Reduces Oil Build Up On The Scalp– overproduction of sebum is usually the precursor to certain conditions including dandruff. Some teas, including sage can be of help with this condition
Our Tea Rinse can be used in 4 different ways. Directions are included in the package.
- Herbal Tea Rinse
- Tea & Honey Rinse
- Tea & Oil
- Tea & ACV